We will meet with you personally, by telephone or Skype to help you determine exactly what you want in your service.
We provide you with templates of complete wedding ceremonies plus add-ons such as a unity sand or candle ceremony. Templates are in MS Word .doc format so you can edit them right on your own computer. This allows you to change wording, write you own vows, add a special reading or music, whatever. You can literally create you own custom wedding ceremony and we will help you throughout the process.
Travel to your wedding site (within a 50-mile radius of my Slidell office. Mileage charges apply beyond 50 miles).
We will arrive at your wedding location 30 minutes prior to the service. This will allow us to go over any last minute questions or concerns.
We take care of mailing the official copy of your marriage license to the appropriate authorities.
If you wish we can attend and/or coordinate your rehearsal. Premarital counseling is also available. (additional charges apply for these services).
Possibly no decision regarding your wedding is as important as who will be performing your ceremony. He is the one who will counsel and guide you in the vows and promises you make to each other in the sight of God, your family, and your friends.
As you consider who will conduct your ceremony, consider the following questions:
- Do you want to include the story of how you met or any other stories about your time together as a couple?
- Do you want to say anything about the meaning of marriage?
- What style of ceremony do you prefer? You can have a formal ceremony, an informal celebration, a Christian or civil service.
- Make sure your officiant is willing to perform the type of ceremony you want. Select someone who can represent your values.
- Are you comfortable with your officiant? Is he listening to you and honoring your choices?
It is our desire to help your wedding be the greatest day you will ever experience; one that you will remember fondly forever. Servicing the Slidell LA area.